Originally Posted by Boxer

458',

I simply stated FACTS,that are not subjective and are 100% absolutes founded in Physics.

'Course that is to the chagrin of fhuqking Window Lickers everywhere and them that "know" the LEAST,are suddenly compelled to of talk out their fhuqking ass,about the schit they've NEVER seen or let alone done. As you can MOST certainly attest in the firsthand. Hint Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

One simply needs to have the means,abilities an experience to align such constants,which of course precludes you and your ilk from having even a first fhuqking inkling. Though of course there are those "brazen" Mall Ninjas,who will attest that the Tide will not change and they are certainly afforded the absurdity of their outlook and the sweet "satisfactions" associated with such MAGNIFICENT Dumbfhuqkery.

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Hint. Laffin'!

'Course...you are welcome to any/all of your DELUSIONS and reserve the right to find me "mistaken" and I'll assuredly take the nano-second requisite to rub your nose even fhuqking further in your Stupidity. Though EVERYONE knows you'll shut the fhuqk up and slurk away,if only because it's the only "move" you have. I'm sooooooo hopin' I'm "wrong". Laffin'!

You'd do well to take notes,follow same and thank me later.

You've been led to water.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Wow+P++!!!!

Winner, Winner, Chiken Dinner

Give that man his Gold medal.

[Linked Image]

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
Alaska Hunter Ed Instructor
FAA Master pilot
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.