shrapnel,

Schit don't get much funnier,than you puttin' your feeble pill-poppin' tremblin' fingers to the ivories,along with your quivering lip...to add to your INCREDIBLE Vagina Monologue,on how sluicing a Flatland Tame Sheep in Slacks,is somehow "compelling" to you and your "Life". Congratulations?!?

You couldn't knock the "new"offa used pair of fhuqking boots! You also forget(again),about your "staunch" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt. Hint.

I always wanted to go Fishing,"tell" me about that too.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

ds',

Money grows on trees(always has). You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...while a GUESS is your sole "move". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you continue to read my every fhuqking word and gawk every fhuqking pixel,as you do your best to "live" vicariously. What were the "odds"?!?

Laffin'!

'minute,

Be certain to specify the word(s) that are "too lengthy" or "too Technical",for someone as fhuqking STUPID as you and I'll happily use pics to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laffin'!

458',

I'll feign my "surprise",that you yet again barged outta da' closet and this time as a Muslim. Congratulations?!?

Must be VERY "vindicating" for you,so do tell of them sweet "satisfactions",you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. You and Fredrica are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'12,

It's your Imagination and please continue to Pretend with it,as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you "lucky" kchunt.

Laffin'!

'bean,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...and Imagination and Pretend is all that The Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks "got".

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

'mountain,

It's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't. Now don't go stealin' Fredrica's "thunder",because you cannot BEGIN to comprehend how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are to her,if only because it's all she's "got".

Groovin' on how fast her INCREDIBLY long list of WELL founded Insecurities grow by the minute. She's a Babbling Brook Of Clueless Kchuntitude,with Estrogen spillin' outta her quiverin' lips and soakin' her high heels.

Purty sure she's cryin' too.

Laffin'!

fredrica,

Now ain't you just plum EMOTIONAL. Your haste to reliably schlep STUPIDITY,where it has never been before,borders on the AMAZING. You'd do well to wipe away them Mascara stained tears rolling outta your crossed-eyes,if only because it's unbecoming. Google it. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about Swift S/S scopes(use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare),PLEASE cite my shooting a 22LR at the 765yd line(though I plainly stated gunning a new Hummer at that distance,mainly because I did),I have seen a MK4 Spotter(all day today in fact),30 ft lbs of energy is more than a bunch in the right location(my FWB 300S must cause you some serious ANGST),I have seen a 6x MQ( "only" shot 9 of 'em today),I have seen a fast twist 270 and was purty HOT with one today(despite the unforgiving winds) and do pinpoint the Nightfarce rings you Whine about. 'Course,I was doin' same yesterday,the day prior,the day prior to that and...

Laffin'!

You "LUCKY" Kchunt,STUPIDITY is certainly no "act" for you. Do NOT go slighting the FACT,that NOBODY can demean you,better than YOU can and that simply by doing your BEST. Read that again. Now one more time. This time aloud. Google it. Laffin'!

Mebbe frost the cake by danglin' a pic of your Mall Ninja CZ 22LR?!? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laffin' sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!!

1000 words from yesterday,so you can say you've "seen",what you are Whining about. Hint. Just sayin'. Google it.

These facts are gonna take your Estrogen Levels to 190 fhuqking PSI. I'm groovin' on the pending Hissy-Fit. Laffin'!

Had my Zeiss 65mm Diascope in tow,but opted not to...at least until I got outta the driveway. Now you can say you've "seen" a Gen2 FFP Spotter reticle. You "LUCKY" Kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I hope you do not chip a nail,as you feverishly reach for the keyboard and TRY to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Pardon the Heavy 270 being in tow and now you can say you've "seen" an 1808ESD,1717D HB and 19" MTU 1-7.75" 270 with MDT poly 10's. You "lucky" kchunt. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Your "accomplishments","knowledge","experience" and "results" are funnier than fhuq,you Sniveling CLUELESS Kchunt. Just keep adding them copious WELL founded Insecurities,as you TRY to "convince" yourself that you "don't care" and that you "could too". What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Embellish as you do and lie as you must. You "LUCKY" Kchunt. Laffin'!

Now don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you chant "I don't care,I don't care,I don't care...I could too,I could too". Be sure to mention the exact moment,when you've got yourself "convinced". Laffin'.

P.S. and by the way,Benchmade botches alotta blades,including that piece of fhuqking schit. Besides the heat treat sucking ass,the scales being an ergo Goat Fhuqk and the sheath a joke,you are doing "great" there too. I reckon you'll be able to open a warm beer with it and it'll "only" take you a "few" tries. Always wanted a knife and have been savin' up for my FIRST...but who counts?!? You'd need a co-signer for the fhuqking Postage. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie...don't "forget" to Whine about the X-Caliber 18" Fast Twist 270 Chassis Bitch and NOW you can say you've "seen" one of them too. You "LUCKY" Kchunt!

[Linked Image]
Bless your heart.

OR the 18" Mullerworks Fast Twist 270.

[Linked Image]

As per always,feel free to pinch the pics and say that they are "your's". Then "explain" why you CLUELESS Kchunts are sooooooo fast to start cramming things in your mouths and asses.

GOOD talk.

Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!