Oh my...the Boozy Bromance continues,replete with added Insecurities,Fresh Whine,a new batcha Excuses and never a move being close to having been made. What were the fhuqking "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Have it on good authority that Bob flunged me a trio of Ruger 10/22 25MOA extended 1913 rails and a Kungfu shifter for the 1717D HB. Nabbed a trio of Fixed Fhuqkers earlier in the evening,if only to further quantify that MQ's have more up and are more tactile. 40MOA etched on the windshield won't suck and that grants 180MOA all in on a 6x and 160MOA on the 10x. Google it. Laffin'!

Mebbe The Turd Polishing Twins can summons the courage to borrow a camera and take some pics of their High Zoot wares and obliviously quantify yet again,that STUPIDITY is the "gift" that keeps on givin'. Laffin'!

Not many can "brag" that a 22LR and 17HMR whooped their asses,but you Do NOTHING Kchunts are on solid ground there and REALLY "get after it". Laffin'!

Bless your hearts.

'co,

Nothing is more fun than correlating POA/POI. Nothing.

Now curiously enough,the aforementioned MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers will easily grant better than 275yds of opportunity,upon the windshield alone. With the current Lot of my preference,at 1290fps in a 18" 54 Anschutz 1808EDS(they'll haveta' Google it)and it's 50yd zero...the 275yd line is a paltry 32.9MOA correction. The 300yd line is sub 38MOA,if only for conversation. The 700yd line is a 150MOA poke and that is easily arranged ala 75MOA Bob rail,said glass and windshield. Really ain't much to it,other than having the wares that'll grant said opportunity,which do steal more than a leetle thunder from The Do NOTHING Whining Kchunts,their Imaginations and it's Pretend. Hint.

Ask the Boozy Bromance Bitches for some "particulars" on the wares they "use",if only because it's funnier than fhuqk. Were they not totally devoid the means,abilities and comprehension...everything wouldn't be sooooooooooooo daunting for 'em.

Laffin'!