Brett,

You've got your bases very well covered. Spill your guts on the factor that jived best for you.

There's been ALOTTA wind to learn here,the last coupla days.(grin) Burning bright sunlight,but a stiff Northerly,that requires more than a leetle Engleesh.

Dangle pics,if only to bait a hook!..................

Shrapnel,

What THE fhuqk else can you "do",besides set on your Opiate Addle Kchunt and "live" vicariously? Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the same Whining Do NOTHING Kchunts,are still setting on their kchunts and Whining. Very GOOD call,to refrain ALL things The Rifle and comment upon your Estrogen Levels and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend instead,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

4th,

My latest KIDD shipped and this nice weather has helped the mail out a bunch. Hope to have it in a day or so,along with a coupla DBM's and a Baby Man Bipod.

Mulling a JARD 17WSM purty hard,as a Dedicated Otter Knocker and am thinking it'd do the job. Just always disappointing,to haveta suffer the suck of a C/M spout,no matter who makes it.

I think I'll Horn ring the blue McMillan 10/22 Annie Sillywet and stab some KIDD inclination aboard,if only to add 60MOA to the fray,for giggles. It's gotta enough comb,that I can get away with the mounting height....................

Fredrica,

Of course you "enjoy" the CZ,if only because it's all you can afford and all that you've been around...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I've never even seen a CZ,but undoubtedly if your exceedingly LOW "standards" are "enthralled",they've really gotta be SUMPTIN' to it. Laughing!

OEM rings puked IMMEDIATELY. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Gave Bob a shout and went 25MOA 1913 extended with PRW's. Now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Even after pitching the Living Handle and REALLY polishing The Turd,there's just NO way to make CZ's not suck. Now you "know". Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

77/22's and RAR's blow 'em outta the fhuqking water and in ALL regards. Now you "know". You are gonna haveta yet again,lemme be afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...though a WILD Guess is the "best" that you can "do". Hint. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Stab a .720" S/S 18" Clark Custom Lothar Walther spout aboard a 77/22,rock the RB trigger,the MQ Fixed fhuqker is of course a given,drive a McMillan GAP Bitch and one has connected fhuqking ALOTTA dots by default. Now you can say that you've "seen" one of them too...you "LUCKY" kchunt. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

You'd need a co-signer for the line on the reel.

[Linked Image]

A POS Anschutz 54 1717D HB arrived and it was no thang to get the trigger to 8 ounces. Took but subtle resculpting of the rail's aft,to melt the flare to the enlarged exhaust,with THE Hummer's Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail. Nice to incorporate the (4) OEM D&T holes,in conjunction with the (6) extry set screws and Bob was rather accommodating when I made that mandate,when spec'ing the rail. Bore sighted the NIB 10x MQ with the erector bottomed out at it's lowest setting,boresighted and knew I was golden on 100yd paper. I flunged a poke and it was centered like a bastard,which is ALWAYS a very good sign in regards to a system's concentricity. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

I subtended the correction requisite,had a Wingman confirm same through my newly arrived Reupold MK4 Gen2 FFP 12-40X 60mm Spotter and it all jived,so a modest .7 Mil ele come-up was dialed and zero confirmation established,with "only" 40.2 Mils remaining on the erector. Conjoined with the 10 Mils on the windshield,that grants a "paltry" 50.2 Mils of opportunity and the Lot of Federal 17gr V-Max in tow,clocked a pedestrian 2660fps,though being billed as 2550fps. I get it,that you don't get it,because you can NOT get it. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

So it's a purty good indicator that a fhuqking POS Blued/Walnut bitch,that's Factory floated,will shoot in the .3's at the 100yd line upon it's Maiden Voyage in tough conditions(wind/mirage),with the first and only ammo tried. Doubly so,beings I was looking to trip the bitch up and gunned it offa bipod. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now I'm torn on how much to hacksaw offa the end of the fhuqking barrel,in order to increase handling portability and whether to just rattle can the whole sonofabitch,or poke it into a no longer being produced(crying fhuqking shame) Annie T-hole Sillywet handle. Yes...I KNOW,you've never "seen" one of them either. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now as a Play Toy Giggle System goes,I'm of the opinion that a Skookum 1717D HB with 50.2 Mils of ele opportunity,conjoined with a Sig Kilo LRF,with confirmations ala the melding of a 10x MQ reticle and FFP Reupold Gen2 version of same,Giotto's legs and Manfrotto ballhead...that some nice thangs just might happen as a gawddamned fhuqking default. Now you can say you've "seen" the System. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

I reckon when you are a Brokedick Turd Polisher such as yourself,that "free" is GREAT "news"...you "lucky" kchunt. Lemme tell you a leetle "secret",when someone hands you free 7.62 Ammo,you say "no thanks" and simply shoot the GOOD schit instead. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon my owning a Cooper too,but one can only dangle (6) pics per Post,or I'd letcha' gawk a picture of mine,so you could say you've "seen" one of them too. Hint. Google it. Laffin'!

Now there really was no need for you to elaborate on the how/why/what of your being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,but the oblivious HILARITY is offa the fhuqking charts. mebe beer will be on sale and you can drink a few to build some brazen "courage",then have them trembling fingers and quiverin' lips go to the keyboard,so you can "tell" me some more. mebbe dangle some pics and touch upon them CZ "particulars",that make your "knowledge","experience" and "results" warm and fuzzy?!? Laffin'!

At LEAST Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". As per always,poke any/all pics in "your" album,if only to bolster it's magnitude by default.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!