Etoh,

There's far more Skookum Rifles in this World,than there are Skookum Shooters,as these Threads ALWAYS eloquently attest. Never not funny to give Window Lickers all the slack on the rope,they "think" they can handle and watch 'em wallow in their EPIC fhuqking Stupidity. Fredrica is on fire! Laffin'!

The 40X footprint is a far better route from which to eek Long Range Rimfire Potential,due the fact that inclined 1913 rails abound. That is not so for Winchester and putting good glass on them,with good inclination,is their bane. Anschutz is obviously THE prime candidate,due that advantage,as well as their mechanical excellence and fire control systems that are without peer. The Kimber Gubment Models might very well could be the most,for the least,as an extended 1913 inclined rail can go there,as 'fiable attests and the stocks have plenty of meat for Ergo Sculpting. Serious inclination and serious ring spacing,do serious favors. Hint.

I've never had much of anything VQ impress me and they are typically problematic from a reliability standpoint. Kidd has self-shucker triggers sewn up and killer barrels abound. I don't put much store in VQ's Fluff,if only because Results are the SOLE interest to me. Have yet to see a tang make a fhuqk,or threading barrels to receivers,as opposed to slip fittin' them. I've AMT's of each flavor and am happy to build on Ruger alloy,as I've got lotsa 10/22's and in more than a few flavors. McMillan or bust there,just like anything else.

The "dreaded" 3/8" AMT S/S integral dovetail tapered straddle D&T Expedition. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Had a purty good Rimfire Run the other day,but the wind is doing NO favors today.

[Linked Image]

There are LOTSA viable ways to hone skills and all of 'em involve pushing equipment and abilities and it's funnier than fhuqk to me,that ACTUALLY shooting is sooooooooo very daunting,for so many. Getta kick outta the excuses to boot!

It was a 3-Ring Fhuqking Circus getting the latest batch/LOT of JSB Exacts in my mitts,through Customs. It was worth the wait,due both the BC and the Precision. My Feinwerkbau 300S fhuqking LOVES 'em at 675fps,with ES/SD in the realm of fhuqking STUPIDLY low "variation".

I no more than got a fresh zero on the fresh Lot(45450016) at the 30yd line and opportunity arose. Never was any good at lingering.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Big Yella' HATES it when he hears a shot and there's no feathers to reel in and I sorta hate to do it to him,but he had to take one for the team there.

Matches made in Heaven and pun be intended. Sorted through multiple Lots of AM the other day,to source THE winner(1HG280) and procured in kind. I gun a 50yd zero upon most of my 22LR's,Niche Platforms excepted for specific pursuits of interest,such as Dedicated Crow Rifles and their Subsonic Stealthy Zero's,for Murdering a Murder. That's Marlin 39 Territory,due the 31 CB Shorts one can stoke in things that ain't a Mountie. Hint.

Anywhoo...with the fastest LOT of AM's in my favoritest 10/22 at 1260fps,one could not miss the small end of the Roundy-Round Whirly Gig at the 100yd line,even in a modest half-Mil breeze. It won't hang with a Liljee barreled version of same wearin' a KIDD 2-stage(3oz/3oz) and a McMillan Annie BR 50 handle if/when talkin' Range Queen Schit,but it's superior ergo's make it a better Utility Killin' Rifle.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I can buy 22LR Ammo at the gas pump and a gallon costs about what 50rds do.

It's rough.

Laffin'!

Fredrica,

ALWAYS entertaininger than fhuqk,to hear what you are "gonna" do,as a hypothetical salve to your Reality. Congratulations?!?

Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you DARE...to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint. I'll make it look easy,mainly because it is. Re-hint.

Fascinating to me,that you felt compelled to Whine about a pic that had the yardage plainly stated upon it,as a Window Licking Trump Card. Now THAT is some seriously fhuqking FUNNY schit! Beings you are at the mercy of suffering your "experience","knowledge" and "results"...only someone as Fhuqking STUPID as you,would be incapable of connectin' inclination dots and factoring the padding requisite,for a 10/22 to reach the 700yd line. That in Theory alone,as Application do not lend the platform well to Extreme Range Rimfire Pursuits,by literal fhuqking esign. Hint. Should it help your Insecurities,be certain to "convince" yourself I don't have any 10/22's to extrapolate...you Brokedick Turd Polishing CLUELESS Fhuqk. Re-Hint. Laffin'!

Now you be CERTAIN to "convince" yourself of whatever it is you NEED to hear and be certain to report back on how well your Imagination and Pretend are "working" on them sweet "satisfactions". You "lucky" kchunt.

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination and it's funnier than fhuqk you feel compelled to obliviously "prove" same,with every trembling keystroke and sound emitted via your quivering lips.

Feel free to steal the pics,to put in "your" album,so you can at least say you've "seen" what you are Whining about!

GOOD talk.

Laffin'!

4th,

I may or may not have a 10/22 and may or may not have a 54.

The 54 may or may not STEAL the Fhuqking Show,ALL day and EVERY yday,by a margin that is difficult to fathom in it's non-lineal magnitude.

Or so I hear through The Grapevine.(grin)

Shrapnel,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you got horned up. Again. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,when a Geriatric CLUELESS Coke Bottled Kchunt,holds her breath and stomps her itty-bitty feet,to give ALL things The Rifle an exceedingly wide berth. I "wonder" why that is?!? Hint.

Is this where you yet again lie to yourself and try to convince someone as Fhuqking STUPID as yourself,that you don't read my EVERY word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel?!? Oh my...you've quite the Imagination and oh sooooo much Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt.

Take notes,apply same and thank me later. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

centershot,

You don't wanna put Fredrica on Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you'd miss some serious side splitting oblivious HILARITY...as she does her best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she "has" to work with.

She's a mouthy JeffZero and "does" just as "much".

Bless her heart.

Laffin'!

'Chuck,

Good atmospheric conditions,coupled with a Skookum Rifle and fodder it favors...is tough on dissenters and how ALOTTA checks get cut. That in both Rimfire and Centerfire pursuits.

Seen it.(grin)

Have yet to ever shot with anyone,who didn't procure,build,load and shoot much differently than prior to the unfolding.

I'm GREAT for The Economy and even better for Results.

Hint.

Brett,

It's more slippery than most and I'd enter a G1 of .150,to get my toes wet.

What's the platform and application?

In current conditions with my 54's favorite fodder,100yds is a 5.5 Mil windage correction,with a G1 .138 BC at 1290fps.

The FWB 300S and 8.4gr JSB Exacts in the same condition,eat 37 Mils of correction at the 100yd line.

Perspective is often intellesting.(grin)

(Addendum: For them who ACTUALLY Shoot)

Was sniffin' while knockin' a pot of coffee in the head and saw that KIDD has a sale on their single-stage 10/22 triggers...with a $35-ish Clam chop. I was powerless in the refrain of a 1.5-pounder.

KIDD Rink

On a self-shucker I prefer single-stage,whether it 10/22 or Krunchenticker.

You've been led to water.

Hint.