I had a grandson over the last few days, he is around 30 now. Mother has had over 7marriages or so. He has a productive job, a girl friend he will probably marry, and a good kid. He ordered wood, paint, etc. to redo a utility trailer i have. Keep in mind it's been around 114in the shade. He wasn't really familar with a power drill, and stuff, but was picking it up. By asociation over several years now he has changed from a person who voted for the first zero the first time around, to someone that doesn't understand or relate to the "progressive" party at all. I have now properly infected a number of the grandkids to look at the world properly, one which you make it in yourself. There is hope for the future. His brother helped me dig by shovel and five gallon buckets a ten by 15 by 7feet deep hole all by hand, in the arizona summer heat. Couple of times both these boys were close to heat exhaustion but i never heard them complain.
I told this one last night he was one of the winners out of the gene pool, and i know after i am gone he will make it.
My father had a similar discussion with me.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO