Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"That same situation has raised boys without hunting, without fishing, without guns. They have been led by the Matriarchal school system and we have on our hands a bunch of neutered young males that are used to taking orders from women. Some women will like that just fine, but none will ever really respect the neutered male."

Truer words were never spoken.
I am 65 years old. I have dealt with the modern Feminist gals since college in 1970, the beginnings of the modern Feminist movement. I met and was dating many of these modern Feminist gals, hell, they were the only girls around!
These gals say they want a "sensitive" male, a guy who will reveal his inner feelings, a guy who they can talk to.

That is what they say, but they don't really mean it. They will pal around with such a guy, even screw him and marry him, but they don't respect him. In fact they despise the soft, feminized male.

The modern Feminists cannot escape their dna.
15,000 years ago our ancestors lived in Ice Age Europe. It was a brutal life.
The female who chose a soft man, a man who could not stalk and kill the cave bear, the man who could not start a fire, was a female whose children died. And she died, too. Her dna was eliminated.

Back then, for many hundreds of generations, the female who survived was the one who chose a rugged man, the man who could hunt and kill, and eat the cave bear. Who could light the fire, to keep the family warm on the minus 40 degree nights. The man who could fight and kill other men who wanted to take their family over.

For many hundreds of generations, the only females who survived were the ones who chose tough, rugged, fighting men.

So, in accord with Feminist philosophy they say that they want a soft, gentle man. It is a lie.
Their dna demands a tough rugged man who can fight, who can light a fire, who can kill if necessary.

Be careful.

antlers is gonna go off about how gays fit into all this biology...