Originally Posted by RJM
In the couple of thousand gunfights that I have read about or seen videos of I can't think of one that was lost because the person had a revolvers rather than a semi. I do remember several however that the person was shot when his semi malfunctioned in some way, the person forgot to take the safety off or carried the gun with an empty chamber and flubbed racking the round into the chamber...

I've run defensive shooting courses/scenarios several times a month since 1992+-. I've seen every make/style of semi malfunction in some way. Have never seen one revolver ever stop running.

And since 95% of civilian defensive shootings take place within 7 yards and only involve a few shots the ability to put the first round on target is a lot more important than the number of rounds in the gun or speed of reloading.

Bob

Statistically speaking I really don't need to carry a gun to begin with, but. I don't base my safety on statistics

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell