Originally Posted by jimmyp
irrational exuberance Bugger???...were the men in question blind or mentally challenged? I cast no aspersions on your wife's shooting prowess and yet I find it odd that a bunch of men could not hit the center of a target with a glock.

the internet you got to love it..in the meantime back to you Dave Clark...

Nothing new...have seen this several times myself... Worst was a guy with a Glock 17... Had a very large bullseye type target out at 7 yards...after most of a magazine there were no holes in the target. Five minutes of "help" and he was putting them all on the target.

Second worst was three guys with ARs and AKs shooting at a zombie target at 30 yards offhand. My female second cousin and her friend who I had taught to shoot were shooting an 8 3/8" Model 657 and a Glock 19 and putting every round on target at 25 yards. When the guys were done shooting the girls asked if they could have their old target down range and they they left it behind when they left. After we finished shooting the girls went and got the target and there were only a few holes in it...but several magazines full had been launched down range...

I saw a LEO launch six slowfire rounds at a Q-Target at 25 yards...and never touch the paper...

Just because it happens to be male and have a gun doesn't mean it can in any way shape or form shoot accurately...

Bob

If you can not deal with reality, reality will deal with you....