I hunted with Vince from Total outdoors this year in Canada BC for a combo Moose, bear, wolf hunt that I booked at the SCI show in 2015. The camp is nice, roomy, clean, well kept. Food was so so, with a few spaghetti dinners during my 8 day hunt. The overall operation is terribly disorganized and alot of time is wasted getting things together and people sorted out. I also wasted a full day getting out to the final spike camp hunt location. We selected the spike camp option away from the cabin hunts. My partner and I each killed a moose within 1 hour of our first day hunting within 100yds of camp! probably a freak situation but the cook did tell us this was the best opportunity to score on a moose as no one had hunted this spot for over a year. The guide was awesome (Dave) . We hunted the rest of the time for wolf and bear and only saw 1 small bear and one lone moose the rest of the trip. 3 moose were killed for a total of 8 hunters that week. I don't think I would repeat this hunt given the facts and figures.