I need to come here more often. God forgie' me, but more than a few of the back and forth shots had me about crying.

All nonsense aside though: Tyson, were I judge of this little matter, you'd be ordered to remit a 40% refund and have your guide status placed on a probationary status. Fit or not, killing a man's dream hunt with your apparent total lack of professionalism and worse, your texted/emailed responses are a disgrace to all the honest, solid, hard-working guides out there. It's reading about guys like you that hurts other outfits and does the most damage to the industry.

And not for nothing and in the interest of full disclosure, I too have been slightly [bleep] by an unscrupulous/dirty outfit once upon a time, so am sensitive to the plight of any getting hosed, especially in the case of hunters traveling internationally to hunt. After reading this goat rope, I'm thankful that my personal minor-league shafting pales in comparison to yours.

Dwayne, you are, as always, a cat I admire and respect a great deal. If ever presented with the opportunity, dinner and drinks are on me. 100% class act you are.

Last edited by kamo_gari; 03/19/15.