Originally Posted by SNAP
I take your point, BUT, the personal slurs about his clients physique and the THREAT implied in the comments about the show in OZ.....I see NO justification for these.

I am VERY familiar with the area, as I posted and anyone who tries to say that the Bull River, is not hunted by residents very much is SO full of it! This is among THE premier drainages in southern BC and guys from all over the Kootenays, headed there EVERY season for decades and still do.

On balance, I am NOT in Tysons corner on this.

I see the comments as a guy who snapped. Obviously still unacceptable. I've dealt with clients where I feel like doing the same thing (whole other industry) I always bite my tongue, but I've been pretty close to giving one a piece of my mind.

Tyson was unprepared, no doubt. Sounds like the area wasn't ideal either. Obviously there must be Elk, but you don't want to do a guided hunt with huge resident pressure. I would be choked! However, I would have arrived in the best shape of my life and hunt as hard as humanly possible for 10 days before I gave my judgment.

I'm in no one's corner. I think both of these guys were misleading. It should have been settled privately which I think Tyson gave a genuine shot at.

The last thing that bugs me is that the client nevWe expressed his displeasure at the end of the hunt. He even left a tip. Pretty passive aggressive to say nothing at the end of the hunt then drop this bombshell afterwards.