Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by Dons99
Originally Posted by RHOD
I keep hearing Jesus died for our sins. But, then he came back to life just a few days later. So wouldn’t it be more accurate to say, Jesus had a really bad weekend for our sins?
Careful my friend, this is what God says about people that make light of his Son dying for us and count it as nothing. "Just think how much worse the punishment will be for those who have trampled on the Son of God, and have treated the blood of the covenant, which made us holy, as if it were common and unholy, and have insulted and disdained the Holy Spirit who brings God’s mercy to us." Hebrews 10:29

Yeah, If there was a chance in Hell of the God of the Bible actually existing I might be worried.

HE loves you and gave His only begotten son for you. HE blessed you with life. HE gave you the Word and the Word is JESUS.

HE loves you enough that HE wants you to enjoy a short life on earth that HE may bless mightily with riches untold, as HE Blesses many who are lost. Why would HE want you to live life on earth in misery from worry. If you chose the ways of the flesh instead of the ways of the Everlasting Spirit it's your mistake, not HIS.

There is a reason JESUS weeps. He weeps for you. "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin