Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
See-See-See-But-Don't See God's-Wrongs,

"our friends"....we do have a friendship with Australia. Wasn't commanding God, just requesting him to change. I hope you don't think God is going to want weak, spineless, groveling types such as you in Heaven. He's going to want men with courage, who see wrongs being committed and speak out against it. Your type will be turned away at the gates. I will offer Him my services in helping Him select who gets in and who doesn't. And Antlers was right, you also are an R-soul. As I said before, and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't wish to respond to your posts...because you don't seem very intelligent. Perhaps there is someone you know who has a higher IQ than you that can speak on your behalf?
Here’s where you err. You and I are not equals with God. Your arrogance is astounding.
I accept your proposition that we are not equals. But you still might be able to get into Heaven on the lower tier. The higher tier will be for the privileged ones such as myself. If God choses me to help Him decide who gets in and who doesn't, I'll try my very hardest to put in a good word for you...even if you haven't really done much to deserve it.

Sounds like you're doing some judging concerning Mr Greg to me. Just saying. Maybe you know what that means and maybe you don't, but in your case I'm thinking you're trying to find out the hard way that ignorance is no excuse to be excused by The Law.

wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/16/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin