Originally Posted by Dons99
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
Originally Posted by Dons99
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
I said a prayer before going to bed last night. I asked God to lift the bar a little so that foul-mouthed weak, spineless, groveling trash such as BobcatTX, Feral Hog and See-See-See but Don't See, don't go to Heaven unless they repent their excessive number of sins and make a permanent change. I certainly don't want garbage like them in Heaven.
RH, serious question... the god you believe in, is he/she the God of the bible or something else? Just trying to see where you're coming from.
The God of the Bible. However, the Bible is many men's interpretation of God's Word. It changes over time, and even the language changes. Allowance has to be made for that, because not always man gets things 100% right. Sometimes you have to determine what you believe God's word really is.
Ok thanks, and you just answered my 2nd question about the bible. So if the bible is not the inspired and infallible word of God then my 3rd question is how do you chose what part or parts of the bible are true or false?
Now that is the hard part. But God gave us a brain and some of us, a reasonable IQ and the ability to determine what's logical and what's not...and that can help. Perhaps with AI, it will help us determine illogical or inconsistent parts.