Originally Posted by Riflehunter
See-See-See-But-Don't See God's-Wrongs,

"our friends"....we do have a friendship with Australia. Wasn't commanding God, just requesting him to change. I hope you don't think God is going to want weak, spineless, groveling types such as you in Heaven. He's going to want men with courage, who see wrongs being committed and speak out against it. Your type will be turned away at the gates. I will offer Him my services in helping Him select who gets in and who doesn't. And Antlers was right, you also are an R-soul. As I said before, and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I don't wish to respond to your posts...because you don't seem very intelligent. Perhaps there is someone you know who has a higher IQ than you that can speak on your behalf?
You certainly have posted a lot here in efforts to establish yourself as the expert and chief critic of God's "wrongs". In one of those you said "There's a subtle difference between telling God how to behave, and calling him out - - - ", but you grossly avoid any subtlety in your attacks, citing God as "disgusting". Please let us know when God chooses to acknowledge your lofty critiques and behave as you direct.

Beyond that, observe the asinine humor in your assumed ability to determine, criticize and condemn "types" of humans even though you know nothing about them - apparently a supreme superiority complex at work. For you to assume that some person would have even a hint of "feeling" response to your rants also reeks of delusional grandiosity. You have yet to engender a single feeler activity.

You keep repeating that you "don't wish to respond", but you do so again, and again. Is that simply due to an extreme lack of self control, or an extreme obsession? Maybe you would be happier and less frustrated by God's inattention if you were to to treat yourself better than that - do as you wish rather than engage in personal indignity.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron