For absolute top end trophies, and probably $$$ to match, Sonora, MX and Alberta cannot be beaten. These are areas where tags are guaranteed. As is usual, do your homework (I can help you with MX if that's what you decide). Landowner tags are possible on the E Plains of Colorado, especially so with bow and muzzleloader and some gaggers are killed there every year, as with W. Kansas (draw only now). Colorado has put more trophies in B&C by far than anywhere, and big bucks are found throughout the state. The really tough to draw areas like limited entry Utah, Nevada, the AZ strip and Kaibab have very big bucks but tags extremely hard to get. E Montana has respectable bucks and (165"-175") is reasonable expectation, with expensive guaranteed tags and high success. I would highly recommend doing your homework and looking into Sonora. Huge bucks are there (and still rare regardless of what you read), and the Sonoran experience is like none other. I've been twice and really want to go back. Hopefully this helps a little, and I'll be happy to try and answer anything I can. If I don't know I'll tell you the truth.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.