Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Ray Atkinson, since I grew up hunting the Frying Pan Ranch that you now sell hunts on, I'd kind of like to see some pics of those monsters you've been killing also. Will you post a few for us? Thanks.

Ray, do you have any pics to post for us?

Ray,

How bout a few pics to prove that you guys do kill deer this big every year. I'm not being a jerk, just asking you to prove it, you've made these claims on this forum, trying to sell these hunts to the hard working members of 24HR. Whats the problem with proving it? Seems to me you might have an interested party judging from the above quote

Seriously Ray, from the claims that you've made, you do better each and every year than the very best outfitters on the Arizona strip! Pretty impressive if it were true.

I was on the Strip in 04 and was on a hunt where the hunter killed a 296" deer, not bad for a troll kid thats never hunted mule deer as you claim. Go buy "Legend of the Strip" by muleycrazy magazine, it was a giant. Do you think a hunter has a realistic chance at a 300" deer on the Frying Pan Ray? whistle

Ray, I think you should post pictures of the deer your clients have killed. It should not be hard to do if you guys in fact killed these huge deer. If you cannot produce one single picture of these deer then I take it you guys havent killed squat and you should promptly cease and desist all advertising practices as it will be proven that you are a (insert derogatory word here)

One of my favorites is the time you advertised a deer as having been poached on a ranch you book hunts for. Its funny because I actually wrote the story about that very deer that was in fact poached, for MuleyCrazy and Hunting Illustrated and it wasnt even in a neighboring county. You cussed me for a year before finally admitting you were wrong. The part that shouldnt come as a surprise to anybody that knows you is that even after admitting you were wrong and it didnt come off of that ranch YOU CONTINUED TO ADVERTISE THAT DEER AS COMING OFF OF A RANCH YOU BOOK HUNTS FOR. Just blatantly lying to people, members of this very forum in fact, and trying to take their money. People go to prison for that kind of stuff.

So, long story short Ray, you should post the pics just to prove you werent lying or quit booking hunts all together. You made claims on this forum, you should prove them on this forum.

Drummond