Originally Posted by JGRaider
Atkinson, if I were trying to sell trophy mule deer hunts for $7k like you do, surely you have some ammo to prove huntsonora wrong. Since these hunts take place in my back yard I'd love to see some pics, that's all.

Ole Ray is just a con artist. You guys should go over to AR and do a search, he claims to have killed hundreds of buffalo, tells a story of stiff arming a hippo once and has stared down the charge of death on more occassions than he cares to remember. My favorite yarn is one where he claims to have rounded up the most wild cattle ever on "Cap Yates" ranch in west TX and he and some Mexican boys had to "sew their eyelids shut" because these cattle were too wild! Its so damn funny, claimed they drove them to a sale with their eyelids sewed shut.

Anyway, maybe JGRaider can be the judge of who is telling the truth. Maybe Ray will email him some pictures and he can confirm to Rays potential customers of 24hr whether or not he is killing these giants every year or not.

What do you say Ray? Sounds like a happy medium to me. Time to put up or shut up. I told you years ago, when you called and threatened to show up on me and my families doorstep, that as long as you lied about these hunts I would call you out every single time. You havent posted one picture in YEARS!

Ray, if somebody called me a LIAR, CHEAT and a THIEF I would post up pictures to silence them for good.

Pretty please Ray, with a cherry on top, will you prove that I'm wrong and that you have indeed found Heaven on earth for mule deer hunters, an area so good that not even the AZ Strip can compete with it, and post or email the pics.

HS