Originally Posted by atkinson
I have several ranches that can and do produce Boone and Crocket deer each year ..These ranches are in Texas and Southern New Mexico.

Can you verify this claim? A quick look through the B&C trophy search will highlight annual entries from at least the correct county and state.

[/quote]

If you will look at the Boone and Crockett entries you will find that Texas has produced very few "record book" mule deer.

That being said, I am sure that the man offering this hunt has quite a few pictures to be able to verify his claim of having taken B&C deer every year. An advertiser on this website certainly wouldnt have to stretch the truth to sell a hunt here. The man that offered the hunt has said that he does not "candy coat" his hunts.

I for one would like to see these deer, big mule deer are hard to come by and if the hunt is as advertised it is priced well below market value

Please post the pictures and end Greenhorns doubt. If you do not know how to post pictures on the internet I would bet you could email the pictures to any number of members who would post them for you.

Ut sementem feceris ita metes