Greenhorn,
I would be glad to send you a brochure and some pictures to your email if you have doubts..I don't think its funny, and it is a fact. the only downside is The rancher I book for is sold out about 3 years in advance but I can get you on the list..Every hunter has the first opertunity for a spot the following year and must declare at the end of his hunt. These 3 ranches are well managed, all over 100,000 ac. and they only have 3 hunters on each ranch per season. The deer are the owners hobby and he is proud of his deer herd and rightiouly so....If your in top condition and can walk many miles in sand, and can shoot, you will get a monster buck over 200 B&C..You will see them every day with a spotting scope then the walking,tracking starts.
$5500 fully guided. DK Boyd Land and Cattle Company, Midland, Texas..He is booked for 2009,2010, 2011, but he has another ranch in New Mexico that I can get two hunters on, but they would be on their own other than the foreman would give them a tour of the ranch and show them were the bucks hang out. you can stay in the bunkhouse and fix your own meals..I have seen some real big bucks on this ranch but its a hard hunt. $5500.

I have another ranch near there that will normally get you about a 160 to 180 with one or maybe two each year at 200. Easier hunting, spot and stalk mostly..$3000 for the hunt, $3000 for the kill. Flag Ranch, Billy Cole owner, Billy has a booth at Dallas every year..He is booked for 2009.

Both ranches have about a 60 to 70% success, and a lot depends on weather, range conditions etc. but most folks have about a 70 to 80% opertunity at a big buck..Shot are long and sometime difficult, but most folks that hunt hard see a big one..

I have a hunt in Montana, with a lot of deer, at $2000 per hunt and a very high success rate and a 30 incher is possible but very rare indeed..Most of these bucks are 25 to 26 inch spreads and would have to hump to make 150. It is a good hunt for sure and he runs a great tented camp with good food, but the bucks are average...

So Greenhorn, if you have any doubts then book a hunt with me at my price, send me a 50% deposit, and if the above view is not correct then I'll pay for your hunt. I don't candy coat my hunts and what I say they are is what you will get.

Last edited by atkinson; 03/13/09.