Originally Posted by JGRaider
Ray Atkinson, since I grew up hunting the Frying Pan Ranch that you now sell hunts on, I'd kind of like to see some pics of those monsters you've been killing also. Will you post a few for us? Thanks.

If he does we are likely to be blown away. He advertised on Accurate Reloading about 5 or 6 years ago that they kill 2-3 in the 208-235 class with spreads exceeding 40" inches, he said thats "not bad" considering they only take 7 hunters a year!

If you factor into account the deer they had killed previous to 2003 and the 2-3 giants per year since then I think ole Ray should be able to produce 10-15 pictures. Of course, this is assuming ole Ray wasnt lying through his teeth and thats a pretty big assumption knowing Ray.

Whats going to happen here is that Ray may stay away from the website a few days then pretend that he never saw this post. Or Ray will revert to name calling, telling me once again that I know some dude in west TX named Darren Proctor and that I am some punk internet Troll thats never hunted mule deer. Ray, I liked it when you tried to tell people that you talked to some of the ranchers I leased from in Mexico and tried to claim that I was not welcome back. That was funny! Why dont you tell all of us who those ranchers were. That was such a pathetic attempt to discredit me it hurt to read

Anyway, here is your opportunity to prove me wrong and once and for all shut me up. Its a softball I've lobbed you and its just begging to be hit out of the park Ray

Drummond