Ctore,
Give Stu Massey a call in Craig, CO. Northwest Colorado Ranching for Wildlife. I haven't talked to Stu in awhile but have taken several nice Mule Deer hunting with NWCRW in years past. They leased ranches in units 11 and 211, 12, 13, 22, and 23 and at one time had a lease in unit 10. They are a great bunch of guys to hunt with and have ranch house accommodations.
Last I heard though booking this late was normally a problem. The Ranching for Wildlife programs are neat because they have the tags (draw not necessary). There fees were very reasonable and the animal quality was always real good.
Region G in Wyoming but you gotta have points to draw. There are several good outfitters in Jackson and Alpine and hunting the Bridger is pretty good Mule Deer hunting. Check out the pics of the Muleys on Jackson Hole Outfitters web site. I've hunted with those guys and am probably going back this year.
The bucks don't get much bigger than some of those on their web site. Biggest Muley I have ever seen I saw in Bridger. Unfortunately I couldn't close the deal.
One things for sure and as anyone posting here will probably tell you the same thing be in shape and be prepared to do a lot of glassing and hunting either on foot or on horseback. 170"-200" Muleys aren't standing under every Cedar and make sure your sleeping with your rifle.

Good Luck,
Dave

Last edited by RaceTire; 01/10/09.