Hey BMD, back in my 90s I had alot of rifles I tried, one was a 700 VSSF, it shot 50 BTs into .297 for 5 one day, one of my most accurate rifles, I can tell you one morning out near a cotton field I was looking for 'targets of opportunity' and I noticed some sparrows jumping up on the barbed wire fence around 100-150 yds, I took the rifle with either 6-18 or 6-20 leupold, whicher I had mounted at the time and proceeded to WAX one.....POOOF!! Immediately more came to investigate....I had MORE fun watching those PUFFS of feathers and shot nearly a dozen. As you know, the Swift is DEADLY accurate, VERY flat, and very deadly.

Another day I had a different Swift, a VS 26" that had been set in a BDL Varmint wood stock, it shot 5 around 1/2MOA all day itself with 38.5gr 4064 from memory. Happened upon a crow WAY out across a crawfish pond in a cypress tree. The crow was halfway to the ground....what was left......in recoil as the bullet got there so damned fast! I was TOTALLY impressed.

Long story short, had a blast with what became known as the World's Fastest Cartridge as it was VERY effective in the field for what it was designed to do, and I might add, it was a low and behold 1 in 14" twist wink

Enjoy your Swift sir! I am sure you will have many days with a smile as I did as mine shot like a laser and I seldom missed!