Some people just don't get it, as they have a hankering to argue anything and everybody, venting their pent up frustrations due to some other underlying issues they face, and can not accept other viewpoints for their ego's give them a feeling a superiority in knowledge which blurs their vision. Help for them will not be on this board but in a clinical setting.

I am confident, that Kampfeld knows a thing or two, and would not allow their customer to waste hard earned dollars on something that was a rotten idea.

If those 14" 22s were so bad, wonder why they survived the test of time this long.

It's not about, mine's bigger than yours, faster/flatter, etc.

Fact is many setups inc. a 14" Swift is a great setup in it's own right, and if one is not shooting 1,000 yds regularly, the difference in practical meaningful terms is often moot.

If it drops or drifts more, you click or hold accordingly. At longer range, you have to compensate no matter what.

A 260 will slice the wind much better, and have less drop than 308s, but has the government changed to it? I guess the 308 just keeps doing what it's done all these years......and I would not want to be on the opposite end of a well trained 308 toting sniper.

I think that some just get envious of others nice equipment so they must stir the pot. All have a wonderful day.