How much deader than dead,can you kill something? I shoot a little of everything(understatement). Good bullets,in good places,do great things and the hilarious part is,all you Do-nothin's are yacking about things you've yet to see or do,though you are steadfast in your copious stupidity.

6mm's? I love 'em and you'll have to try hard to find one twisted slower than 9" currently. 25's? I love 'em and you'll have to try hard to find one twisted slower than 10". 7mm's? I love 'em you'll have to try hard to find one twisted slower than 9".

A 14" Swift is a glaring brainfart of grand magnitude,the depths of which preclude it from using ANY of the bullets in it's bore size,which allow it to shine(and brightly).

I can roll you a buncha kill footage sequences and you'd not be able to discern the .224's from the .243's or the 7mm's or the 30's.

Now define "a long shot in wind" and cite what you are currently gunning in either 6mm or 257...though you are blowing smoke at your azz,when you muse familiarity there......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."