nah larry. A midget with a PINK rifle...now thats STUPID. How much performance did I leave on the table setting up my 7-08 up like i did? Better question would be...what friggin concern of yours is it? Quit bein an azzmonkey just because we wont let your giblet lil butt play in our sandbox. Grow up or go away. BMD built a damn fine rifle to BMD's specs. I didnt notice anything on the barrel that had anything to do with LARRY. Face it Larry...contrary to your thinking...the custom rifle world DOES NOT revolve around the corn cob you have crammed in your butt. Thats why there are so many choices/variables out there. We are all different. We like different things different ways. Whats right for one may or may not be right for another. Doesnt make it wrong or stupid. Thats just how it is. You make good points sometimes. What you dont do is choose the proper place/method of offering them. And until you learn that, you'll continue to be the outcast of the campfire.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff