LOL!!! It is sooo easy to bait a wanna be underachiever with low intelligence. Everytime you come back, you get dumber and dumber...........

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this again. Here are my credentials for for speaking of twist rates and BCs at long range:

Five screamer groups at 1K, two club agg records, twice tied a world record, too many small group of the match to remember, and a bunch of trophies for winning matches. Below are pictures of the FIRST time I broke the club agg record. That was with a 1x11 twist barreled 300 WSM shooting 220 grain Matchkings. Even Sierra wasn't sure a 1x11 would stabilize 220s.

The average for three consecutive 5-shot groups was 4.91" in these pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here are my latest critters, shot last season and the season before. I expect to have another picture in a couple more weeks. Hunting in a place that has about 1/3 the success rate of where you hunt. All shots were offhand at 70-90 yds, and both bucks were moving rather quickly.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now go back to rubbing your vagina, which is what you are best at, and quit wasting everyone's time with your poorly written, meaningless drivel.

And just in case that is too cerebral for you to understand, let me say it this way. Go [bleep] yourself you worthless piece of schitt!!

Lesson over.