Seems to me more like behavior bashing than "cop bashing".

As was posted earlier police motives and behavior are shifting. Public safety and politeness was once at the forefront of the thinking but now, often as not, gettting themselves good and pumped up and rushing into combat is, often creating a volatile situation where none existed and never would have.

As far as this topic goes, police encounters isn't the only reason an innocent man may choose to try run and hide. Proving your innocence before the courts may well bring financial ruin. And the smearing of your good name can be impossible to erase.

Another thought always in the back of some people's minds is that some officers are no more than lap dogs for judges and lawyers, keeping revenue flowing into the courts regardless of whether there is a victim or whether there has been wrong doing.

No matter how you slice it innocent men are often made victims of the system. And in some regards, it's difficult to argue, that all tax payers are nothing less than innocent victims of the system. Can't really blame them for preferring to not pay even more.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress