I read page one and jumped to here. I wore the badge, I arrested folks, I never once saw an individual taken advantage of by an officer of the law unless that person started an altercation with the lawman. I have heard yes Sir or yes Maam come from the lawmans lips many times, I have used them in sincerity. Every runner I saw usually had something illegal on their person when tackled. Since I changed careers I have been pulled over several times, I quickly pull over where safe, I keep both hands visible, look them in they eye, and start off with hello Officer whatever their name is on the badge and say Yes Sir or No Sir on the questions. You can see their demeanor change.

So Mr. I choose a monkey for my picture, Sir, until you have pulled someone over with a gun in their lap who freely admits that they would have killed you if you would have been alone, or had a runner turn with a weapon to use because they have a felonous amount of controlled substance on their person and don't want to go back to jail and will sort of shoot or stab you to keep from going back to jail for the third time perhaps you should get your paranoia treated and stop when asked by the lawman who is trying to keep drugs from your kid or a drunk driver from hitting your wife or children. Did your momma ever tell you that you have to give respect to get respect?