Originally Posted by Lee24
My wife is a good driver, but she knows better than to argue with automotive engineers who worked on her car.

my wife aint a mechanic but ive watched her school mechanics that were supposed to know what they were doing....had them tell us for 4 months the transmission wasnt going out on our truck....my wife said it was, they thought she was a stupid girl that didnt know what the [bleep] she was talking about....shoulda seen the look on their faces when she insisted they take the transmission off and look and broken parts started falling off the transmission they kept telling her was perfectly fine....they dont argue with her anymore

Lee you have argued with me over how i run my papers, you have argued with all kinds of others over how they do their job and on details they deal with day to day....in every case you have been schooled and sit and pout and whine that we are idiots.....now your arguing with ppl who been there done that on sniper rifles when you claim you know better cause you read it somewhere....Lee your a [bleep] moron but apparently you are the only one that cant see it....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books