Fish, just come on down and we'll go.

The house and boat belong to a long time friend, I can go anytime and love helping him work around the place also, makes it more personal.

His boat is great and we can fish rough water but it is a pain to launch and pull in. With no marina it's not worth it to run out for a couple hours on a whim. I really like that Klamath boat you had and it would be perfect. I could truck launch and beach it if I had to in emergency weather.

There are only 7 boats that sport fish here, 5 americans and 2 Mex, pongas don't fish the same reefs usually. It's unreal, or I should say very real. No tourists, no cantina, no restaurant, little fishing village a hundred miles from anywhere on land or water, maybe a hundred people max. A new highway has been built going by so you don't have to drive 20 miles with low air in tires to get in and out anymore, it may change, too bad if it does.

I can bring the TT down and park on the beach and have it all to myself if Ted has his family here also, it's just a great place if you are selfsufficient.

This beach runs for 10 miles and not a soul or house to the north, camp all you want.

[Linked Image]

Here's the addition and the find.

[Linked Image]

Kent