So sorry for your loss. frown

Is a pretty 303 and it takes some genius to make them shine. Hadn't a clue you hobnobbed with those boys...lucky dawg you are.

Years ago when I worked ATC down in Miami there was a big fat gal worked with us we called the Wildebeest. Man, she was so ugly..and such a good controller...and jeez, she was so friggin' huge... Anyway, the FAA has this program they call FAM, or familiarization training, where you ride up in the cockpit. Popular travel option as you might imagine.

One day they schedule this FAM via an E2 Hawkeye out to the JFK while it's doing flight ops out in the Bahamas and Wildebeest and a couple of other guys decide to do it. Seats face each other in back and she chose the forward facing seat for the outbound leg. When they snagged cable #3 the guy sitting in front of her had one of those cosmic life altering moments when her boobs..naw, make that udders...they escaped and came flying toward his face like deranged...Hindenburgs. He said they didn't quite hit his face but it was a near thing. shocked She was mildly contrite, got things rearranged and they toured the ship.

When they prepared to depart the guy told her to sit in the same seat since it was a cat launch. She thought he was being a wiseass and refused, insisting on facing aft. He said is was "Runaway Mammaries, Part Deux" and never was the same after that. Yep, she was blond too.

Later on she went on a diet and lost over 300#. Still ugly as sin but a lot lighter at only #185...and calves like an NFL lineman. shocked Still, she was the best wench controller I ever worked with.

Have a great day!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain