I am so thankful for everyone who has added to this thread and PM'd me with details. The pictures are particularly wonderful, thanks!

I am enjoying this project so much, that I've decided I'm going to take longer on the research side of things to make future projects simpler. I would like to produce a biography of RS someday soon, but since it will be almost all based on previously published works of his, it will be more of a research project than a real original writing project.

I am making a wiki, where I am going to, for lack of a better term, "review" old gun magazines. I'm going to do my best to summarize and distill any high points of particular articles down into a few sentences and facts that people will be able to search and reference when they're looking for particular topics or information on particular authors. I am going to particularly focus on RS-containing periodicals at first.

If you aren't familiar with how they work, wikis are a way for people to share and create content. Anyone can edit them, though admins have special editorial and user control.

At first it will be very sparse, but I think this might be the kind of thing many people find useful. If some folks besides myself start creating content on there, then it could evolve into something really exciting.

If I'm not making any sense, I think it will make more sense once I actually share the link with you. Thanks again! Gene