Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I don't hate cops, but there's enough ambiguity to have some doubts that the guy was really pointing a gun at anyone.

When surrounded by 3 cops, all with guns drawn, why would anyone attempt to pull & use a gun? Being drunk and high perhaps altered his ability to reason ?

I'm just saying that the LEO's were predisposed to kill him & that is exactly what they did...........Wow..you really don't believe that I hope

IMO, it likely could have been handled better than it obviously was. I don't know how this was handled and neither do you. The end result was sad though.

Did you not read his GF's deposition...............totally conflicts with what others "think" they saw. Of course. Maybe she's lying....you know like the three cops you know do.

Naturally the LEO's are going to saw they saw a gun either in his hand or a move towards one............otherwise they'd be admitting guilt & a wrongful shoot. Well, in this case they were called to respond to an erratically acting man with a gun.

I know enough LEO's & lived with 2 & I know everything coming out of their mouths is not gospel. No argument from me there.

We weren't there & as such, none of us will ever know what really happened since we didn't see it ourselves. Now we're getting somewhere

MM