count your blessings

I just came home to two piles in the living room, 1 from each dog,

I guess my boys were just too busy to let them out today!

if I had my druthers I'd just as soon hang out with Mac and Lt. Pat at a real campfire than the two I just put outside.

sorry for the guy and sorry for his family, sounds like his dad is a pretty good egg.

really sorry he didn't decide to leave his piece at home or in the car if he was so under the influence he wasn't thinking correctly.

I'm thinking with a weapon drawn on you and a cop tells you to hit the ground it'd be wise to not worry about a soft landing and get there PDQ.

like most major screwups (this one with the ultimate price) it wasn't just one bad decision that led to the guy's death. He made a few bad ones that day. Helluva thing, who knows what kind of life he coulda lived? Imagine the gf is beyond herself with grief that she didn't put her foot down firmer with him, or maybe she just blames the cops, most folks don't want to take responsibility for their actions, leave alone their inactions.

which is what my boyz and I will be discussing tonite after soccer......lil chits

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.