Not that it matters but here is what I said:

Originally Posted by jorgeI
There used to be an insufferable DICK named Greenhorn who used to post here from Montana. Arguably the most successful HUNTER on this website. Every year he did a LOT of legwork and scouting and shot some incredible animals, all on his own. He HATED anyone who hunted Africa, but then again, ignorance was probably the issue. I'm sure if one were to live in a game and land rich state like Montana or Alaska, DIY hunts would be a lot more productive. Here in Florida/northern GA is pretty easy to go and shoot a hog or a deer, but the availability of access is nowhere near what it is out west. For a guy like me, guided hunts are practically my only option for serious trophy hunting and in that regard, Africa; in my opinion, has no equal.

You are one HELL of a hunter, I've always said that, I don't think I've ever seen anyone here as successful as you and you are indeed fortunate to live where you do, but your views on ALL who hunt Africa, and the way you express it, I think I described it well. That said, congratulations again to you and your son.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”