Originally Posted by 2muchgun
I'm not angry at all and take this stuff FAR less seriously than you may think, or how I may come off.

If I told you how many rifles I've owned/shot you probably wouldn't believe me. Lets just say my opinions are based on real world experinces and that I may have a clue of what a decent rifle design/ value entails, and leave it at that.

As for the RAR, I've not made any forceful claims about it, so not sure what you mean. I do feel it is a better design and value than the Tikka. My bud bought one and it shoots right about 1" with 2 factory loads. I'm quite sure it is capable of even better, especially if I handloaded for it.

Shod, however has made plenty of forceful claims about several budget rifles accuracy, machining, and features, all of which he is obviously incapable of backing up. This should be self evident....

Now I know why I've perhaps found my new guru in life. Do you own thousands of rifles, maybe? Wow and yippee!

So the complete answer to my RAR question is one? But of course it's wrapped around a lifetime of other experiences that have brought about the unmatched evolution of your obviously unchallengeable knowledge base? Are you perhaps a rocket scientist?

You are an amazing individual. Now if you can just get the narcissism issue fixed you will possibly be the new Einstein of some very small world.

Am I wrong?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ