Mr. 2muchgun says:

Originally Posted by 2muchgun
......My feelers don't get hurt over rifles, but some cannot discern the difference over calling a rifle a POS, and saying same of a person, unfortunately. Personal $hit interests me not. If you wanna talk $hit about rifles, bring something to the table or STFU....

Then he follows it up with these obviously non-personal comments to Shod:

Is it actually possible for you to read something and interpret it correctly in the given context?

And:

Wow! Sounds like you are jealous, Princess. Otherwise, you wouldn't have purposefully drawn attention to yourself.......

And:

I notice your screen name reads "Shodd".

Yet your signature reads "Shod". You can't even spell your own fu**ing name right, dumba$$.........

But, again:

���some cannot discern the difference over calling a rifle a POS, and saying same of a person, unfortunately.

That definitely makes me believe that Mr. 2muchgun is someone I�d like to meet in the near future so I can improve my personal life in ways that I'm sure I'm not smart enough to understand until he educates me.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ