So nobody here has ever heard of the plastic bolt shroud breaking or recoil lug issues on the larger chamberings?

I notice 16 has replaced his shroud. Why?

Odd, as they are pretty common problems and I have read of them MANY times.

Tikkas are the perfect rifle for those who know not of rifles. If you simply go out and hunt/shoot, they are fine until something possibly breaks. If you are a lifelong rifle junkie and HAVE to know what's under the hood, they are very disappointing.

If you actually KNEW what you were getting for your money, it just may bother you a bit. If it doesn't, it should IMO.

For the record, I know Tikkas shoot well. Never said they didn't. But please don't try to turn them into something they are not. They have excellent triggers/barrels. EVERY other part of the rifle is an OBVIOUS attempt to shave cost.

They shoot no better than 700s, Savages, Marlins, Americans, Vanguards....other rifles that offer more for less.

I say this because I actually HAVE shot multiples of all except for the American(1). Guess what? Every last one of them is capable of stellar accuracy. Not just Tikkas like the Tikka owners like to claim, or just Savages like the Savage guys claim, etc. ALL of them.

I'm glad you all like your Tikkas. I find them to offer nothing better than said others, and in some cases markedly less at a higher price. JMO.

And I truly hope none of you do have to use Beretta CS to pay ridiculous prices to replace your plastic parts or recoil lug. Horrible CS.....