Originally Posted by ltppowell
Not properly vetting these candidates is what has put us in the bind we're in today...both our scumbag President and the lame squishes that Wall Street propped up to run against him.

Now, boys, I'm not saying that Cruz shouldn't publicly point out that Christie is a liberal.

When I say "bloodletting", I'm not talking about pointing out differences in philosophy and approaches to government.

When I say "bloodletting" I am talking about the 3-4 top Republican candidates - including Cruz and Christie - more or less calling each other out in public as lying PsOS who cheated former employees, sent jobs overseas and hunted with .270s.

We've seen this movie before, and while a surprising number of conservatives were pleased that Romney exhausted himself in the primaries before Obama bitch-slapped him in the 2012 election, I don't want to see this kind of thing happening again.

If Cruz goes after Christie with a knife in public, Christie is going to pull his own knife, and by the time it's over, Hilary will be bitch-slapping an exhausted Cruz (or whoever else it's going to be).

Do you guys really want to see this movie again?