I am Monday morning QBing but the fight started when the cop laid hands on the son. It was a bad situation from the start and a moment to access without jumping in might have told them to wait longer for more help. It was coming and they new that. If it had been me in those officer's shoes there would have been three dead sons so give them credit for restraint. I just read the accompanying story and I was assuming it was a shoplifting when I wrote the first post. Knowing now that it was an assult call I would have been even more wary of getting into it without more backup. In no way am I second guessing the shooting though. It was just a bad situation to arrive to and I don't think that the officer barking orders and putting hands on the son was well thought out. A moment to talk them down and wait for more help I believe would have resulted in nobody dead or in the hospital. I suspect the officer who set that off wishes he'd been a little calmer and patient too. The incompetent comment is a too harsh but it wasn't handled well and arriving backup was way over confident in their ability to handle things.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !