Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Anyone notice after the one officer shoots the guy on top of the officer on the ground, another lunatic is fighting over the officers gun, the officer pulls his gun away, and even after being shot has the sense to clear a malfunction and re-engage?

GW, I didn't watch it as close as you did, but here's what I saw.

I saw several officers approach what looked like a Gypsie camp. Based on the officer demeanor, it appeared they intended to ask some questions, and conduct an investigation in a calm reasonable manner. Then the Gypsies just go Nucking Futs.

I would of liked to have seen the officers attempt to form up and peal the gypsies off one at a time and cuff them, but I doubt this small departments received much in the way of psudo-riot training, and even then, it may have been tough for them to pull it off, especially after one of their own was on the ground.

Overall, it was a tough situation and I suspect many departments will look to this video for possible lessons.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell