No. I knew damned well I didn't have the temperament for it. I'd have shot three of the brothers for sure . I'm pretty critical of the police but they don't owe anyone proven to be wanting to do them harm. I'm not a fan of the over the top aggressive control everything attitude in policing and I believe that in many instances it would serve them and the people they interact with better if they used a less confrontational approach. That situation could have been streched over time and it would have allowed more backup and possibly a non violent arrest. They were already talking to the first officer so there was reason to believe that you could stall longer to put the man power number into your odds and end it peacefully. Knowing now that they were religious nuts waiting for the end times makes me think it would still have ended in a struggle but if they had waited for more backup and gone into the arrest expecting resistance they would have fared much better. LEO or not , getting into it when your outnumbered is a bad call and should be avoided if at all possible.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !