I agree that it's easy to second guess and I agree that there was a fight coming but when the two officers arrived they were approaching when the order to separate them was announced in a loud and confrontational tone and the father then said thats not going to happen. As the approaching officer reaches them he puts hands on one and it's on. Waiting for them to actually reach the family and letting the arriving officers time to see the cast and assess the situation before trying to separate them may have given them the time and information to realize they needed more help. It had to be overwhelming once the fight started and trying to keep track of it was impossible for them. Three more officers there before the fight started would have been much better and I think they blew that chance by being too aggressive too quickly. Bottom line is that the responsibility for the fight and the death rests solely with the family but we're not discussing just how criminally stupid the family was but the professionalism and competence of the officers in responding. I don't think any of the officers did anything punishable wrong but I do think they missed big chances for a better result by being aggressive and rushing.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !