Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by huntinaz
All bets were off a minute into that free for all. The only person who got a solid kick to the head was the officer who ended up shot. His partner put a boot square to his face in the heat of battle.

When you watch it at quarter speed, he clipped the officer and got the derelict he was aiming for. Then he gets the derelict again. Watch the video I posted, you see a lot more at quarter speed.

Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Completely inept police officers.
Pretty tuff bunch of dudes that weren't having what the dipschit coppers were selling.
They are responsible for the guy dying and not giving aid to the guy that was shot.
The bald cop with the asp should be put in jail for the rest of his life.
The police escalated this from the get go and they are responsible for the outcome. If you think I'm wrong,follow the case and see who gets paid and who gets the blame.
There are some millionaires to be in that video.

Those derelicts are going to jail where they belong. The only millionaire to be is you, if you can suck enough dick. I bet you make it, 5 bucks shot about what you charge?

Yep, your one of the cop brother's aren't you?
Birds of a feather

Damn straight. Doubt your brother would admit the same about you. Strong-armed any retarded girls lately?