From a previous post of mine:
Originally Posted by darrenk75b
Was just at my local Sportsmans Warehouse, and they have a professional in stock for 1599 in 300 win mag. Here are my impressions:
Overall fit seemed very nice. The only flaw I saw was in the fit between the pad and the stock. The pad is not a grind to fit, so it doesn't fit the stock perfectly. Very close, but not perfect. It is glued to the stock. Stock paint was nice. I've worked I a number of Bansners, and this one was finished well. Fit to the action was very nice, and the barrel was nicely centered into the inlet. Cerakote was even, and well executed.
The action was much tighter than a factory rifle. The bolt run was a little rough, but likely due to the cerakote on the action. This is typical of all newly cerakoted actions I have handled. The bolt timing and primary extraction seemed well executed.
The bottom metal to stock fit was nice, and the bottom metal was really nice. Oberndorf release tha was very positive- a lot like a badger M4.
If the closer is similar, I will own one. It's a heck of a lot of rifle for the price.