Originally Posted by BobinNH
One thing I notice about "new" rifle models is that they all seem to have these "problems". Especially as they move from "custom" status to mass manufacturing methods. None of them seem to work right and shoot perfectly....at least some of them.

Seems to take awhile before the monkeys are worked out and makers get their act together.Which is why I generally sit back and watch before reaching for my checkbook.

I would say that the Nosler 48TGR in 338 Win and 48 Patriot in 26 nosler were both accurate out of the box. My Cooper model 52 in 3006 is also very accurate.
My JOC Tribute is very accurate with a smaller contour barrel. I would imagine that with the extra care that went into it and its price point that it fits in this space.

What I find interesting and I will soon find out if I am part of the group of those disappointed is that many of the Kimber owners are only reporting accuracy potential with an after market barrel.

I am curious about one minor thing that when I say it will make everybody go hmm. I notice that the Boddingtons have a 300 Win and 280 AI in professionals and that they are very accurate at least on camera. I also noticed that they had Talley scope mounts. I am wondering if the bases that are supplied with the rifles have been examined? Bases with irregularities can cause lots of problems.