So 2+ months turn around? That sucks! I tore the gun down after the last post. The mag issue was due to the mag spring steel sliding from recoil I guess which I got slid back in place and am going to throw a dab of epoxy on to keep it from sliding again. The mag follower was pressing into the box causing upward pressure on the bolt which was causing the rear of the bolt to press down on the receiver, so the bolt issue hanging has been remedied. There are multiple points where the action isn't in proper contact with the bedding blocks and a few points on the barrel has paint transferred to it from the stock, so the barrel isn't properly floated or the action in equal contact with the stock. Decided to take care of it myself, sand paper and bedding compound project for this evening. I'll take pictures and post results from the range when I'm done if anyone is interested but will be following a similar method to what hicountry did so probably not much reason to other than whether it solves the accuracy issue which I believe it will as most groups would have two touching and a third flyer and then complete shift in POI. This wasn't temperature induced either as I was using a IR thermometer to ensure I kept the barrel cool and consistent from shot to shot.

-Joel