Howdy,
In full disclosure, I am a dealer and have sold just under a dozen LAW rifles. The first few had problems and the company was overwhelmed.
As a dealer, I felt my job was to stay on top of the returned rifles and none took longer than 4 weeks to be sent back, from leaving my door to returning. The 26 Nosler did not shoot well, but the .280AI and the .300 Win and the 28 Nosler all shot sub moa.

In my opinion, Mark was not prepared for the difficulties and demands on his staff when going from 5K to sub 2K rifles with the expectations that performance would be similar. They lost a few people and some are still under par. Their new guy, Steve, is stepping up and solving problems, best of all, he is returning calls when he says he will and doing what he says he will. A few others have a problem with that.

The bedding is fixing the problems and the last rifle I shot produced a 5/8" group. The LAW remains a great action, in an excellent stock with a functional barrel. As a company, they have disappointed me and I have had some sharp conversations with them. I feel they are on the right track and will keep producing rifles, having learned some hard lessons.

Adios,

Hal Skaggs